“Tell me why” | You’re in my head.

Tell me why it’s easy to forget them yet so hard to forget you. (Trust me I’ve tried to)

Tell me why even after all of them had come and gone,

you’re the only one I wished stayed along.

Tell me why I haven’t been able to feel a single thing since being with you. I remember back then when nothing else really mattered whenever I was with you –

How you’d always manage to sort of make the whole world stop and start again whenever I saw you; (swear I would’ve died for you).

Tell me why I always get a rush whenever I remember your touch.

The warm hugs and subtle pecks (the look on your face when I choked your neck)

I also remember how the love just overcame the lust, or how we always felt like it was the entire world up against US. – Oh, and yes. I did tell the stars all about us… :)

Tell me why sometimes I feel like I need you. Why I feel like, after you, I’d never experience anything quite like you.

Tell me why I loved you even though we (you) treated each other (me) like shit.

Tell me why we were never able to just “be friends” Even when we said it would never end like this in the end.

You know I used to look for YOU inside each and every one of THEM.

I really did try to forget you, I even upped up my dosage just to keep the dreams buried down the ocean.

Lord knows I could have been treated better but, unfortunately it’s your love that keeps me together.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Present. - Excuse my slight tantrum towards the end.

Interlude - A taste of my family background.

Santé Mentale